Careers at TASER
Working at TASER means you wake up every morning knowing that you're about to help make the world a better place. Whether it is protecting truth one line of code a time or protecting lives through the devices you've led to launch, you'll be making a difference. It's a lot of responsibility, so we try to reward hard work with a focus on employee happiness and unique perks.
- Healthcare: A choice of two medical plans, as well as dental, vision, and life insurance.
- No set vacation time limits: Come and go as you need to. (Full-time salary positions only.)
- Tuition Reimbursement: We encourage employees to pursue personal development goals, and we'll help you reach them.
- Free beverages and snacks: You can expect anything from fruit and healthy snacks to a latte machine or free sodas.
- Top tech equipment: As a technology company, we care about having the right tools and supplies to do our jobs. You'll have what you need.
- Strong 401k: We'll match a percentage so you're set up for a great future after a job well done.
- Team-building activities: River rafting, bubble soccer, and picnics are just some recent examples.
We Play to Win
We like to move fast and mix things up. We think the work is better together than alone. Our team is inclusive, humble, and determined, no matter the project or activity. Whatever your goals are, you'll have the freedom to work on projects you care about, and the support of people who will challenge you in new ways.
How We Interview
Our mission to protect life and protect truth is what drives us. It's why we work hard, and it's what differentiates us. When you come in for an interview, you can expect to talk to a diverse group of people who all share a passion for and understanding of our products. The perfect candidate isn't just the one who can write the best code or make the best sales pitch. It's the one who is just as excited about our mission as we are, and has the raw talent to help us pursue it.
Remember, interviewing is a two-way street. This is your chance to see if TASER is the type of company you can get behind, and in order to help you make that decision we want you to be ready to ask us questions as well. We're always happy to share our experiences.