Private Security Licensing Program
TASER now offers a “train-the-trainer” licensing program for private security companies. Private security company and school employees are able to become certified TASER CEW instructors, and then host their own courses for end-users at their facility.
- Your entity will enter into a license agreement and pay a yearly $1,200 licensing fee. TASER will offer referrals by listing your company among its licensees on our website.
- Your trainers may then enroll to become certified through one of TASER’s Instructor Courses.
- Students of your training pay for the online portion of training themselves, which is run through TASER’s online training system.
- Students complete the practical portion of training at your facility under the direction of your TASER certified instructor.
- If you’re interested in becoming a licensee, please review the documents below.
If you’re interested in becoming a licensee, please review the documents below.
To sign up, you'll need to first sign up for the TASER Community. Once your account is approved (within 48 hours), log in to complete the enrollment steps, which will be accessible under “Quick Links”.