Leadership Development Program (LDP)
The TASER Leadership Development Program provides a unique opportunity for highly talented individuals to launch their careers. From the very beginning, you'll be given tough company problems to solve which will directly affect the the success and growth of the company. During the program, participants take on 4-6 month assignments in a functional area of the company, such as Marketing, Finance, Sales, Operations, R&D, HR, Account Management, Software Development, or a cross-functional projects that span multiple departments all while receiving maximum exposure to the company's core businesses, technologies and leaders. The TASER Leadership Development Program is a premier opportunity not only to prepare for a rewarding and challenging career, but also to make a significant contribution to the organization and to our customers worldwide.
TASER International is based in Scottsdale, AZ with additional available rotations in our Seattle, WA office, as well as Europe and several other locations around the Globe.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Passion for technology and public safety
- Demonstrated, substantive leadership experience in student organizations or professional societies
- Strong independent thinker with exceptional levels of proactiveness, ownership mentality, self-motivation, ambition, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Grit and ability to overcome obstacles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior academic performance
- Strong analytical capabilities and problem solving skills
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 (Strong academic performance)
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary, 401K with employer match, and equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
TASER® International is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran